Sample letter of father to son regarding permission to go for picnic

 

Picnics to historical places are fun and entertaining ways to get knowledge about the place. You make memories through visual representation that last a lifetime. However, proper permission must be acquired beforehand to go for a picnic with your friend and it is preferable if there is a company of an adult. This is a sample letter father to son regarding permission to go for picnic. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Son Name

Son Address

       

Dear Son,

 

                            Your letter is just to hand. It is nice to know that you are making new friends in the hostel.  I and your mother are doing just fine. Regarding the bicycle, I got the model that you wanted with blue color for your birthday. This is the least I could do sitting out here, so far from you.

                                    I got to know from your letter about your plan to visit a place of historical interest for picnic. I clearly remember you had great interest in historical places since your childhood. Frankly speaking, I was very pleased when you asked for my permission for your visit as it shows how much you value our culture and tradition.

                                        I will be delighted if you could go for the picnic with your friends. It lessens my worry that your class teacher and senior teachers will also be accompanying you. So, my son, you have my permission for the trip. Be careful and enjoy every moment of such trips during this time as you will not get such opportunities frequently later on. But make sure this does not hamper your preparations for the coming exam. Tell me about your trip later!                            

                                   

                                                                                                Yours lovingly,

 

                                                                                                Father Name

                                                                                                Father Address

 

Date:

Place:

Write a Letter to your father asking his permission to go for a picnic with your friend  

Post a Comment

0 Comments