Write a letter to your brother stating your plans for vacation after board exams


There is nothing like going to a vacation after the stress of a board exam. You may need to inform family members about the plan in advance so that they are prepared for it. This is a simple letter to your brother stating your plans for vacation after board exams. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the letter to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to the situation and preference.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC

Subject: Plan for vacation after board exam

Dear ABC,

                             I hope you are doing well, brother. Everyone is fine back at home. Our board exams are coming to an end this week after which I plan to go on a vacation. I am writing this letter to inform you about my vacation plans.

                            First, I intend to visit Delhi and spend a few days there seeing the historical monuments. I know it won’t be possible to visit all of the historical monuments, but I would first visit the red standstone Red Fort (Lal Qila). I also plan to go to Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhavan, Jantar Mantar and India Gate. I might also include Taj Mahal in the itinerary, if time permits.

                            Next, I intend to go to Varanasi, the city of temples. This spiritual capital of India is a major attraction for pilgrims from across the country and reflects the true Hindu heritage in its finest form. The places on top of my list to visit are Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Durgakund Mandir and Kaal Bhairav Mandir.

                             From there, I move on to the city of Palaces, Calcutta. I always wanted to see the Victoria Memorial and the Eden Garden with my own eyes. The kali ghat and the kali temple is has historical significance as religious site. The Belur Math, established by Swami Vivekananda, is also on my “to visit” list.

                             I expect this part of my vacation to last about 8 to 10 days. After that I plan to go to Mumbai to stay with you for a week. I am really looking forward to spend some quality time with my nephew and Bhabhi. Give my regards to everyone. Hope to see you soon.

                                                                                   Yours affectionately

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Your Name
                                                                                    Your Address

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments