Sample letter of a formal request for experience certificate from a company



An experience certificate is a formal certificate issued by an institute/organization/company to its employee after the completion of the tenure of engagement/contract between the employee and the employer. Basically, it is a formal acknowledgement from the side of the employer that the employee has worked in the institute/organization/company for a particular duration of time. An experience certificate is generally required when a person is looking for a new job and can help to get the brownie points in an interview. Keeping in mind the importance of an experience certificate, it is imperative to request for the same in a cordial manner from the concerned authority. In order to acquire the experience certificate, one has to apply to the head of the institute/organization in writing. This is a simple request letter for applying for an experience certificate from a company. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.



To
The Concerned Authority
Company name
Company Address


Subject: Request for experience certificate
                             
Dear Sir/Madam,
                                    I have the honor to inform you that I have been working in your company as a [Post name] from [Date] to [Date], serving for a period of [x no of years]. I have completed all the tasks assigned to me with no pending work left till the day of my resignation.

                                    However, with due regret, I would like to bring to your notice that I am yet to receive my experience certificate from your end, in spite of repeated requests made to the administration earlier. Hence, I am writing this letter to you as I am in urgent need of it so as to produce it for my next job.

Here are my details:

Employee Details

Employee Name          :
Employee ID               :
Department Name       :
Contact No                 :
Address                       :

I am hereby attaching all the necessary documents for official purpose.

                                    I will be highly obliged if you look into the matter urgently.

                                    This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address
                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments