Sample letter of request for No Objection Certificate (NOC) from a company to appear for job interview



A No Objection Certificate (NOC) is a formal certificate which validates the permission of the issuer of the certificate to the concerned person for a particular job/objective as stated in the certificate. It may be issued by an institute/organization/company to its employee/student and so forth for various reasons. NOC virtually acknowledges that the issuer has no problem with the concerned person doing anything written in the certificate upon fulfilling of all the conditions, if any. A NOC is required in many situations such as when a person is looking for a new job or attending a seminar. Keeping in mind the importance of a NOC, it is imperative to request for the same in a cordial manner from the concerned authority. In order to acquire the NOC, one has to apply to the head of the institute/organization in writing. This is a simple request letter for applying for an NOC from a company. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person.


To
The Concerned Authority
Company name
Company Address


Subject: Request for No Objection Certificate (NOC)
                            
Dear Sir/Madam,

                                    I have the honor to inform you that I have been working in your company as a [Post name] from [Date] to [Date], serving for a period of [x no of years]. I would like to humbly bring to your notice that I had applied for the post of [post name] in [organization/institute name] and have been selected for the interview round.

                                    As per the requirement of the organization/institute, I must bring along a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the current employer to appear for the interview. Hence, I request you to kindly issue the NOC for the formalities from your end.

Here are my details:

Employee Details

Employee Name          :
Employee ID               :
Department Name       :
Contact No                 :
Address                       :


                                    I will be highly obliged if you look into the matter urgently.

                                    This is for your kind information and necessary action.


                                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                                                     Your Name
                                                                                     Your Address
                                                                                     

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I apply for an Italian visa they are asking me to get a letter from my company how should the letter look like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to leave my company with effect as I have secured a job somewhere else kindly help me. Since 8 have already finished eight straight years with my current company what should I do course the new company don't want to loose me and the worst part they don't want me to take so long to join them. About going to labour for approval after 2 months it's long period of time 8 might loose the offered job. Assist me thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to leave my company with effect as I have secured a job somewhere else kindly help me. Since 8 have already finished eight straight years with my current company what should I do course the new company don't want to loose me and the worst part they don't want me to take so long to join them. About going to labour for approval after 2 months it's long period of time 8 might loose the offered job. Assist me thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subhash Barman
    Bandhan Bank LTD (DSC 10468)
    Employee ID -148684
    Mobile no-7586898163
    Address,
    Vill- Baghmarasukhai Dighi
    p.o-sutarpara
    P.s Ghoksadanga
    Dist-Cooch Behar
    Pin-736171

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would get service certificate after termination of you contract which will be you experience letter also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want an application format for giving to zonal manager regarding acknowledge about my preparation for other exams,,if I will selected there than they should not issue any problem,,plz provide me an application format

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. kündigen

    ReplyDelete