Sample letter to a friend in response to a letter of request for loan



The financial condition of a person may not remain constant always. There may be times when you are in desperate need of financial assistance. It is during this time that friends come to your rescue. As it the moral responsibility of a friend to help out a friend, one can communicate by a letter to a letter of request of loan from a friend. This is a simple response letter to a friend who has asked for borrowing money during financial need. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the letter to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to the situation and preference.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
                                                                                               
Subject: Response letter to letter of request for loan

Dear ABC,
                                            I hope you are hale and hearty. I am doing fine by the grace of god and good will of dear friends like you. I write this letter to you in response to your letter dated [DD-MM-YY].
                                      Your letter is just to hand and I am very sorry to hear about your current financial condition. At the same time, I take pride in the matter that in your hour of need, you have trusted me to offer assistance. I want to make it crystal clear that I will try to bail you out as far as possible. After all, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
                                          
                                           I know you had hoped for Rs. 5000 but unfortunately, my current position does not allow me to raise more than Rs. 3000 to meet your obligations. How I wish I could be of more help. I am transferring the fund to your account at the earliest. I shall try my best to help you more in the matter.                                                                                                     
                                            You have done the right thing by turning to your friend for help. And it should not have been your last option but first one. You can return the money as you feel comfortable. There is no need to panic.
                                               
                                            Wishing a speedy recovery to your father and best wishes for the future

                                                                                              Yours truly

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Your Name
                                                                                               Your Address 
                                                                                               Your Contact No.

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments