Sample letter of request to a friend for borrowing money during financial need



The financial condition of a person may not remain constant always. There may be times when you are in desperate need of financial assistance. It is during this time that friends come to your rescue. But you need to communicate the matter to a friend in an effective manner. You can do so by writing a letter to him/her. This is a simple request letter to a friend for borrowing money during financial need. The article addresses the question of properly presenting the request to the concerned person. The letter may be modified according to the situation and preference.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
                                                                                               
Subject: Letter of request for borrowing money

Dear ABC,

                                    How are you? I hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I write this letter to you in anticipation for your kind attention and favour.

                                    To be more specific, I am in desperate need of Rs. 5000 for paying off my debts. My economic condition is not hidden from you and to make matter worse, my father’s illness has taken a heavy toll on my meagre resources. It will take not less than 6 months to get rid of the more pressing bills.

                                     In this great time of my need, there is no one I can turn to other than you. You have always been and shall always remain my pillar of strength and security. This confidence has prompted me to seek help from you.

                                      I hope you understand that had it not been my last resort, I wouldn’t have bothered to trouble you. I assure you that I shall return the said amount in monthly installments at the earliest. I am counting on you. Hope you don’t let me down.

                                      Thanking you in anticipation.

                                                                                              Yours truly

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Your Name
                                                                                               Your Address 
                                                                                               Your Contact No.

Date:
Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments