Write a letter to bank manager for collecting gold jewelleries which was submitted as collateral for loan

You are Anita, a resident of Mall road, Shimla. Due to some medical expenses, you had to use your gold jewelry as collateral for a bank loan. After diligently repaying the loan, you decided to inquire to the bank manager about reclaiming the heirloom. Write a letter to the bank manager for collecting gold jewelries which was submitted as collateral for loan.

To
the Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Address

Subject: Reclaiming Collateral Gold Jewelry

Sir/madam,

I am writing to inquire about the process of reclaiming the gold jewelry used as collateral against my loan [48564XXX]. I am pleased to inform you that the loan has been repaid in full, as per the agreed terms.

I kindly request guidance on the necessary steps and documentation required for the release of my jewelry. It holds significant sentimental value and I am eager to have it back. Please inform me of any applicable fees as well.

Your prompt response is highly appreciated. You can reach me at [Phone Number] or [Email Address]. I am thankful for your assistance throughout this process.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments