Sample letter of authorization by mother for collecting death certificate of son

A death certificate is an official document stating the concerned person is no more from a particular date. A death certificate is an important document which is required by the family members of the deceased for various financial and legal matters. This is a sample letter of authorization by mother for collecting death certificate of son. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To
Recipient's Name
Department/Agency Name
Address

Subject: Authorization to Collect Death Certificate

Sir/Madam,

I, Shefali Nayak, authorize Mr Sunil Nayak to collect the death certificate of my late son, Mr Harish Nayak, who passed away on 29/8/2023.

Due to my inability to visit personally, I trust Mr Sunil Nayak to act on my behalf. He is a trusted family friend who is well-informed about the situation. All necessary details are provided below.

Please assist Mr Sunil Nayak in obtaining the death certificate. You can contact me at 9876XXXXXX or sefalinayak@gmail.com for any queries.


Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments