Write a letter of authorization by wife for collecting death certificate of husband

 

A death certificate is an official document stating the concerned person is no more from a particular date. A death certificate is an important document required is required by the family members of the deceased for various financial and legal matters. This is a sample letter of authorization by wife for collecting death certificate of husband. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

Concerned Authority

Department Name

Department Address

 

Subject: Authorization letter for collecting death certificate

    

Dear Sir/Madam,

                                I, [Your Name], wife of [Name of Certificate bearer], hereby authorize [Name of authorized person], to collect the death certificate of my husband on my behalf. He/She is personally known to me and has my confidence.

Here are my details of my husband for convenience:

Name:

Age:

Sex:

Father Name:

Mother Name:

Place of birth:

                                 I would be requiring the death certificate to claim life insurance cover. I am in urgent need of the money to look after the needs of my family.

                                 I am here by attaching all the necessary documents for official purpose. I will be highly obliged if you grant me the favor. In case, any other clarification is required, I can be contacted at [mobile number] or by email [email address].

                                     This is for your kind information and necessary action.            

                                     Thanking you,           

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 You may also like:

Sample letter of authorization for collecting birth certificate

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

  • Photo ID of authorized person 
  • ID of certificate bearer

Post a Comment

0 Comments