Write an application letter to the bank manager seeking loan for stationery shop

 To run a successful business endeavor, one requires sufficient capital in addition to skill and hard work. A number of schemes are run by banks to help eligible entrepreneurs to expand and establish their business. This is a sample application letter to the bank manager seeking loan for stationery shop. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Branch Name
Address of Bank

 

Subject: Request for loan 

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

                              I am a loyal customer of your esteemed bank, holding a savings bank account bearing account number (number) since last 10 years. I am the owner of XYZ stationery shop near ABC lane. I would like to mention that I am very much satisfied with the services provided by the bank.

                               With respect to the above mentioned subject, I am writing this letter to request a loan of 70000 for a period of one year. I would require this amount to invest in expanding my retail stationery business by opening a new shop in PQR colony. I am confident of repaying the loan within stipulated time from the profits of my successful businesses. I am ready to deposit any reasonable security as per the norms of the bank. 

                                It would be helpful if you could guide me through the loan process for any other formalities. I will be highly obliged if you grant me the loan.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                             

Date:
Place:

You may also like:

 Sample letter of request to the Company Managing Director for loan to buy a flat

Post a Comment

0 Comments