Write a letter to your neighbor apologizing for the damage to a borrowed book

You borrowed a book from your neighbor and accidentally damaged it. Write a letter apologizing for the damage and offering to replace or repair it.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I am writing to express my deepest apologies for the damage caused to the book I borrowed from you. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment I have caused. While reading the book, a beverage accidentally spilled onto the pages, and despite my immediate attempts to dry it, some irreversible damage occurred.

I am prepared to replace the book with an identical copy or provide financial compensation for the damage. I understand the value of books and the sentimental attachment they can hold.

Please let me know your preferred course of action regarding the damaged book.  I am committed to resolving this matter promptly and restoring your trust.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the damage caused. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you.


Warm regards, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments