Write a letter to your friend expressing your inability to join him on a picnic

You are Anil/Anita of C5, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi. Your friend has invited you to a picnic. Unfortunately you are unable to join the same as you have an appointment with the doctor. Write a letter to your friend expecting your inability to join the picnic.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for your kind invitation to the picnic. I was genuinely looking forward to spending a delightful day with you and our friends amidst the beauty of nature.

However, it is with regret that I must inform you that I won't be able to join the picnic as planned. I have an unavoidable appointment with the doctor on the same day, and I cannot reschedule it. My health needs immediate attention, and I believe it is essential to prioritize my well-being at this moment.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope you understand the situation. I will surely miss the fun and camaraderie but will eagerly await hearing all about the wonderful time you all had.

Wishing you an enjoyable and memorable picnic.

Warm regards,

Anil
C5, Tilak Nagar
New Delhi

Post a Comment

0 Comments