Write a letter authorizing a family member to access your safe deposit box

In an unforeseen emergency, you had to travel abroad urgently, leaving important documents and valuables secured in a safe deposit box at the bank. In case of any emergencies or urgent needs that may arise during your absence, you decide to entrust your spouse or a trusted family member with access to the box. Write a authorization letter to the bank, stating the purpose and duration of their access.


To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Authorization letter

I am writing to authorize my cousin, Ronit Choudhary, to have access to my safe deposit box at ICICI bank, located at AJC Bose Road, Kolkatta.

Due to an unforeseen emergency, I had to travel abroad urgently, leaving behind important documents and valuables in the mentioned safe deposit box. I hereby grant them permission to access the box on my behalf from 23/7/2023 to 23/8/2023.

His access to the safe deposit box is strictly limited to emergencies or urgent needs that may arise during my absence. He is not authorized to make any changes or modifications to the contents of the box.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments