Write a letter to your friend apologizing for minor damage to a borrowed car

You borrowed your friend's car and accidentally caused minor damage to it. Write a letter apologizing for the incident, explaining what happened, and offering to cover the repair costs.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I want to sincerely apologize for the unfortunate incident involving your car. It was entirely my fault, and I deeply regret the damage caused.

While driving your car, I misjudged the distance and accidentally scraped the side against a pillar. I am truly sorry for the carelessness and the inconvenience it has caused you.

Please know that I take full responsibility for the repairs. I have already contacted a reliable auto repair shop and they have provided an estimate for the costs involved. I am more than willing to cover all the expenses to restore your car to its previous condition.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the incident and any trouble it has caused you.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments