Write a letter to your friend about your favourite means of transport

For a student, the choice of means of transport may depend on several factors such as location, distance to travel, budget, and convenience.  If your school or college is located nearby, walking or cycling can be an excellent option. It's cost-effective, promotes physical activity, and doesn't require any additional expenses like fuel or fares. Given below is a sample letter to your friend about your favourite means of transport.

To
ABC
C/0 XYZ
Address of ABC
        
Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you well. Today, I wanted to share with you about my favorite means of transport: cycling. I have developed a deep love for cycling and it has become an integral part of my life. I use my bicycle almost every day, especially for shorter commutes or when I want to explore my surroundings.

It is an eco-friendly mode of transportation, reducing my carbon footprint and promoting a healthier environment. It keeps me physically active and helps me stay fit. Moreover, cycling allows me to avoid traffic congestion, saving me time and providing a stress-free journey. Lastly, I enjoy the freedom and connection with nature that cycling brings, as I can immerse myself in the sights and sounds of my surroundings.

Overall, cycling has become more than just a means of transport for me. It brings joy, health, and a sense of liberation. I highly recommend giving it a try.

Take care and let's plan a cycling adventure soon!

Warm regards, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments