Write a letter to school principal requesting to change your optional subject from Hindi to Sanskrit

A subject change letter to a principal is a formal written request made by a student to change their academic subject or course. Students may choose to write this letter when they have valid reasons for wanting to switch to a different subject, such as personal interests, career aspirations, or academic goals. In the letter, students should respectfully request the principal's consideration and assistance in making the subject change. Given below is a sample letter to school principal requesting to change your optional subject from Hindi to Sanskrit.


To
The Principal
School Name
School Address

Subject: Request for Change of Optional Subject

Sir,

I am writing to request a change in my optional subject from Hindi to Sanskrit for the upcoming academic year. Sanskrit has always held a special place in my heart, and I strongly believe that studying this language will greatly benefit my academic and personal growth.

By learning Sanskrit, I aim to deepen my understanding of our rich cultural heritage and strengthen my linguistic skills. Additionally, I believe this subject change aligns better with my career aspirations, as I have a keen interest in pursuing a profession related to ancient languages or archaeology.

I kindly request your assistance and understanding in facilitating this subject change. I am prepared to work diligently to catch up on any missed coursework promptly.

Thank you for considering my request. I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments