Write a letter to school principal requesting a bonafide certificate for aadhar card application

The Aadhaar card is a unique identification document issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) that serves as proof of identity and address. It is an important document for students as it may be required by them to avail various benefits like scholarships or other government schemes. In order to apply for one, a student can also provide  a bonafide certificate along with other necessary documents. One can get a bonafide certificate issued from the recognized school or college by writing an application letter for the same for Aadhar Card. Given below is a sample letter  school principal requesting a bonafide certificate for Aadhar card application.

To
The Principal
School Name
School Address

Subject: Application for bonafide certificate

I am writing to kindly request a bonafide certificate  for the purpose of applying for an Aadhaar card. I require this certificate as a supporting document to verify my identity and address during the Aadhaar card application process.

I am a student of Class 8 Section B with Roll No.78. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with a bonafide certificate stating that I am a student of your esteemed institution, along with mentioning my name, grade/class, and the duration of my enrollment.

Your prompt assistance in this matter will be of great help to me. I have attached a copy of my Aadhaar card application form for your reference.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am looking forward to receiving the bonafide certificate at your earliest convenience. 

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments