Write a letter to a Book Shop Manager enquiring about the availability of a poetry collection

An enquiry in a bookshop is a good way to search for a particular poetry collection. Depending on the bookshop and its specific inventory, you may find works from a variety of poets, styles, and time periods. Given below is a sample letter to a Book Shop Manager enquiry about the availability of a poetry collection.

To
The Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address

Subject: Inquiry regarding  the availability of a poetry collection

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire about the availability of a poetry collection by Rabindranath Tagore at your esteemed bookshop.

I have recently developed a profound interest in Tagore's literary works and have been searching for a comprehensive collection of his poetry. I am particularly interested in  "Gitanjali," "The Gardener," and "Fruit-Gathering."

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly inform me about the availability of these poetry collections in your store. Additionally, if you have any other notable collections by Tagore, I would be interested to know about them as well.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I eagerly await your response. Should these collections be available, I will promptly visit your store to make a purchase.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments