Write a letter to a Book Shop Manager requesting a book from your favourite author

You want to purchase a book written by your favorite author. You decide to write to the manager of a local bookstore requesting information about the availability of the book. Write a letter to the Book Shop Manager requesting the book. Invent necessary details.

To
The Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address

Subject: Inquiry about "The Blue Umbrella"  

Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to request a book by my favourite author, Ruskin Bond. Specifically, I am interested in obtaining a copy of his novel, "The Blue Umbrella."

I have been a fan of Ruskin Bond's work for many years, and I have always found his writing to be both charming and captivating. "The Blue Umbrella" is a particular favourite of mine, and I would love to add it to my personal library.

If it is possible, I would appreciate it if you could order a copy of the book for me. I am willing to pay any necessary fees or shipping costs, and I can provide any additional information that you may need.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments