Write a letter to bank manager to avail automatic renewal facility for fixed deposits

The availability of an automatic renewal facility for fixed deposits depends on the specific policies of the bank or financial institution where you have the fixed deposit account. Typically, when you open a fixed deposit account, you can choose the duration of the deposit and the interest rate that you want to receive. At the end of the term, the bank may offer you the option to renew the deposit for another term at the prevailing interest rate. If you want to avail of the automatic renewal facility, you can intimate the matter to the concerned authority. Given below is a sample letter to bank manager to avail automatic renewal facility for fixed deposits.

To
The Bank Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address

Subject: Automatic renewal of Fixed Deposit

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request for availing the automatic renewal facility for my fixed deposit account. My account number is XXXXXXXXXX and the maturity date is coming up soon.

As a longstanding customer of your bank, I have always found your services to be reliable and trustworthy. I wish to continue investing in your bank and the automatic renewal facility would save me the hassle of visiting the bank every time my fixed deposit matures.

I would appreciate it if you could kindly process my request and set up the automatic renewal facility for my fixed deposit account. Please let me know if any further information is required from my end.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments