Write a letter to BSNL manager inquiring about the newly launched internet scheme

Due to the wide reach and trust of the general public, BSNL is the leading provider of internet connection in India. The company is known to launch new internet schemes from time to time and it is important to keep up to date about the popular schemes in order to benefit from its service. In case of enquiry about new internet scheme, one can write to the officer in charge regarding the matter. Given below is a sample letter to BSNL manager  inquiring about the newly launched internet scheme. The letter highlights the main purpose of the letter with necessary information included.

To
The Manager
BSNL Branch
BSNL Address  

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to enquire about the newly launched internet scheme by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). I am highly interested in subscribing to the internet service offered by BSNL and would like to know more about the details of the new scheme.

Could you please provide me with the details of the plan, including the download and upload speeds, data limits, and pricing? I would also like to know if there are any offers or discounts available for new subscribers. Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could let me know about the installation process and any necessary requirements.

I am eagerly looking forward to hearing back from you and would be grateful for any information you can provide. I appreciate the efforts made by BSNL in providing reliable and affordable internet services and I am confident that the new scheme will also be up to the mark.

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
 
[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments