Write a letter to your parents informing them of your success in winning a prize at debate competition

Winning a prize at a debate competition requires a combination of skills, preparation, and effective execution during the event. It can bring a sense of joy and excitement. It validates your hard work, preparation, and the effectiveness of your arguments. You may feel a rush of adrenaline and a sense of accomplishment. Given below is a sample letter to your parents informing them of your success in winning a prize at debate competition.


To
ABC
Address of ABC

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope this letter finds you both in good health and high spirits. I am thrilled to share the wonderful news with you. I emerged victorious in the interschool debate competition held recently at Global Knowledge Academy. It was an exhilarating experience, and I am overjoyed to have won the first prize.

The competition was intense, with participants from several schools showcasing their eloquence and critical thinking skills. However, I managed to captivate the judges and the audience with my persuasive arguments and confident delivery. The topic of the debate was "The Impact of Technology on Society," and I presented a compelling case that left a lasting impression.

This achievement wouldn't have been possible without your unwavering support and guidance. Your belief in me has always been my driving force. I am grateful for the opportunities you have provided me to develop my oratory skills.

Thank you for everything, and I look forward to celebrating this success with you soon.

With love and gratitude,
 
[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments