Write a letter to your grandmother requesting her to share her recipe for a special dish

Recently, You had visited your grandmother's house for a family gathering. You were treated to a special dish by her that has always been your favorite. You were instantly reminded of the childhood memories of enjoying this delightful meal with your loved ones. Write a letter to your grandmother  requesting her to share her recipe for the special dish.

To
Grandmother Name
Address of Grandmother

Dear Grandma,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to you today with a special request. You know how much I love your cooking and the way you make every dish taste so mouthwatering. 
 
There is one dish in particular that I have been craving for a long time - your delicious phirni. I remember the last time I had it, it was so delightful that I have never been able to get that taste anywhere else. The texture, the color, and the flavor were just perfect.

I would be really grateful if you could share the recipe for this special dish with me. I want to try and make it myself and relive those memories of enjoying it with you. I am sure you have some secret ingredients that make it so delicious, and I would love to learn those from you.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Love and regards,
 
[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments