Write a letter to the general manager, Punjab roadways applying for employee bus pass

This is a letter to the General Manager of Punjab Roadways requesting an employee bus pass. The letter emphasizes the cost-effectiveness and convenience of the bus pass for daily commuters. The author highlights their dedication to the company and the benefits the pass would provide, such as reduced transportation costs and increased productivity. The letter is polite and professional, and the author requests a prompt response to their application.

To
The General Manager
Punjab Roadways
Adddress
 
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request an employee bus pass for my daily commute to work with Punjab Roadways. As a regular and dedicated employee, I believe that the bus pass would greatly benefit me and the company.
 
The employee bus pass offers a cost-effective and convenient solution for daily commuters like myself. With access to all routes and services operated by Punjab Roadways, it would significantly reduce my transportation costs and save me time on daily commutes.

I believe that this benefit would not only help me. I kindly request you to consider my application and grant me the employee bus pass as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Post a Comment

0 Comments