Write a letter to the traffic manager reporting about loss of suitcase during your journey from Delhi to Kolkata by Rajdhani Express

Losing a suitcase during a train journey can be a frustrating experience. In case you find yourself in such a situation, you can inform the train station authorities who may be able to help you locate your suitcase or file a report for you. One can also ask the train staff if they have seen your suitcase or if anyone has turned it in. Given below is a sample letter to the traffic manager reporting about loss of suitcase during your journey from Delhi to Kolkata by Rajdhani Express.

To
The Traffic Manager
Station Name
Station Address

Subject: Loss of suitcase

I am writing to report the loss of my suitcase during my recent journey from Delhi to Kolkata by Rajdhani Express. My PNR number is XXXXXX and the date and time of travel were 28/3/2023 and 5 PM, respectively.

Unfortunately, I had kept some very important documents in that suitcase which were crucial for an upcoming interview in Kolkata. I had also taken a brief nap during the journey and when I woke up at round 12: 30 am, I realized that my suitcase was missing. I immediately alerted the train staff and searched the nearby compartments but to no avail.

I request you to take appropriate action and locate my suitcase as soon as possible as it contains important documents. Kindly keep me informed about any progress in this regard.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Enclosure:
1.Copy of ID proof
2.Copy of address proof

Post a Comment

0 Comments