Write a letter to class teacher requesting corrections to your exam score

It is important for teachers to review exams carefully and correct any errors, as it ensures that students receive the grades they deserve and provides valuable feedback for future learning. In case a student has not received the marks as expected, he/she may approach the class teacher with their query and ask for necessary corrections. Given below is a sample letter to the class teacher requesting corrections to your exam score.

To
The Class Teacher
XYZ School


Sir/Madam, 

I am writing to request corrections to my exam score for the English subject. Recently received my exam report card, which indicated that I scored a 72 on the exam. However, upon reviewing my answers, I noticed that there was a typing mistake on the part of the examiner, which resulted in one of my answers being marked incorrect.

In question number 5, though the correct answer was given, but due to a typing mistake , it was marked incorrect. As a result, I was deducted a total of 10 marks. As a result, my actual score should have been an 82 instead of 72. I have attached a copy of the marksheet for reference.

I kindly request you to review my exam and make the necessary corrections to reflect my true score. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments