Write a letter to the store manager explaining the problems you have had regarding purchase of a cloth

It happens once in a while that you run into a bad shopping experience regarding purchase of a cloth. One can write a letter to the store manager in such a matter. Given below is a complaint letter to a store manager regarding a defective T-shirt purchased by the customer. The defect was discovered after leaving the store, and the customer was denied a refund due to the store's return policy. The letter expresses the customer's disappointment with the lack of options presented and requests a satisfactory solution.

To

The Store Manager

Store Name

Store Address

Subject: Defective T shirt

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with my recent purchase of a T-shirt from your store. Unfortunately, I discovered a defect in the shirt after I had already left the store. The defect was a noticeable tear in the fabric that I had not seen during my initial inspection.

I am disappointed that I was not able to catch this defect earlier, but I am even more disappointed in the lack of options that were presented to me when I attempted to resolve this issue. I was informed that I was not eligible for a refund due to the store’s policy on returns, which I find to be unreasonable given the circumstances.

As a customer, I would appreciate it if you could take this matter seriously and provide me with a solution that meets my needs. I am open to the idea of either a refund or a replacement, as long as the issue is resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to hear from you soon with a resolution.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments