Write a letter to the book shop manager to inquire about job opportunities at the store

This letter is an inquiry about job opportunities at a bookshop, highlighting the job seeker's experience as a storekeeper and passion for books. The letter emphasizes on the qualifications and skills of the concerned person. One can also highlight why they want to look for the particular job.

To
The Manager
Book Shop Name
Book Shop Address

Subject: Inquiry for job opportunities

I am writing to inquire about any job opportunities that may be available at your esteemed bookshop. As an avid reader and lover of books, I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to work in such an environment.

I have several years of experience working as a storekeeper and I am confident that my skills and experience would make me a valuable addition to your team. I am extremely organized, detail-oriented, and have a passion for providing excellent customer service.

In terms of qualifications, I have completed my high school education and have taken several courses in customer service and sales. I am also proficient in computer skills, which I believe will be helpful in managing inventory and sales.

If there are any job openings for a storekeeper or any other suitable position, I would be grateful if you could provide me with more information about the job requirements and application process. Thank you for considering my application.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely, 

Your Name

Your Address

Date:

Place:

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments