Write a letter to gas agency requesting the transfer of your gas connection to another family member

One may have to transfer their gas connection to another family member due to unforeseen circumstances. In such a scenario, one may write a letter to concerned gas agency for the matter. Given below  is an example letter requesting the transfer of a gas connection to another family member. The letter includes important details such as the transferee's name, customer and voucher numbers, and the security deposit. The letter is concise and to the point, making it easy for the gas agency to process the request. If you're looking for a sample letter for a similar request, this example can serve as a useful template.

To

The Manager

Gas Agency Name

Gas Agency Address

Sub: Application for transfer of gas connection

 

I am writing this letter to request the transfer of my gas connection to my brother, Mr. Harish Thakur. My consumer number is 455366754XX and my voucher number is 3567754XX. I have no claim on the connection as I am moving out of the city permanently.

As my brother is residing in the same city, it would be convenient for him to take over the connection. I have also provided with his address below for your records.

[Brother's name and address]

I would appreciate it if you could kindly process this request and transfer the gas connection to my brother's name as soon as possible. I also authorize you to transfer the  security deposit, which was made at the time of connection, to my brother.

Please let me know if there are any additional documents or information required from my end to complete this transfer process.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place: 

Post a Comment

0 Comments