Write a letter to SBI manager applying for extension of PPF account

After the completion of the tenure of 15 years of PPF account in SBI, one can opt to extend it by another block of 5 years.  Given below is an example letter to the SBI manager applying for extension of a PPF account. The letter requests the SBI Manager to initiate the extension process as soon as possible.


To
The Bank Manager
SBI
Bank Address

Subject: Extension of PPF account

I am writing to apply for the extension of my Public Provident Fund (PPF) account. My PPF account number is XXXXXXXXX, and I have been maintaining this account with your bank since 2008.

 As the tenure of the account is about to complete 15 years, I wish to extend it for another 5 years according to the limits of the scheme. I hope that you will process my application for the extension of my PPF account as soon as possible. 

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Address]

Date:

Place:  
Enclosure:
1.Duly filled up form

Post a Comment

0 Comments