Write a letter to the Accommodation Officer of your college for a new room next term

Finding the perfect room in a college for accommodation can be a can be a challenging job. If a person is currently sharing a room but is experiencing disturbances from their roommate's visitors and parties,one can write a letter to the accommodation officer for corrective action. This is a sample letter to the Accommodation Officer of your college for a new room next term.

To
The Accommodation Officer
College Name
College Address

Subject: Accommodation in new room

I am writing to request a new room for the upcoming term at our college. Currently, I am residing in Room 304, which I share with a roommate. Unfortunately, the shared accommodation has not been suitable for me as I find it challenging to focus on my studies due to the frequent disturbances caused by my roommate's visitors and parties.

I value my education and want to prioritize my studies, and thus, I would prefer a single room that provides a peaceful and conducive environment for me to concentrate. The disturbances in my current room have significantly affected my academic performance, and I believe a change of accommodation would help me to achieve my full potential.

I appreciate your help in finding me a new room that would cater to my requirements. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely, 

[Your Name]

[Your Address]

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments