Write a letter authorizing a friend to collect your diploma certificate

A diploma certificate is an important document which would be required by the concerned person throughout life. One may not be available to collect the certificate themselves due to other commitments or obligations. For example, they may have started working already and are unable to take time off to collect their diploma. Alternatively, they may live in a different location and cannot travel to the institution where they completed their nursing program. In such cases, authorizing a trusted friend to collect the diploma certificate can save time and effort. This is a sample letter authorizing a friend to collect a diploma certificate on behalf of yourself. The letter explains the importance of the certificate and the need for a trusted friend to collect it from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.

 

To 

The Head

Institute Name

Institute Address

Subject: Authority letter for diploma certificate    

Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to authorize my friend Mr Dipak Kulkarni to collect my diploma certificate from Indian nursing council on my behalf. As I am currently out of town, it is not possible for me to collect the certificate in person.

I would be requiring my diploma certificate before the end of this month as I would be appearing for a competitive exam. I would appreciate it if you could kindly allow my friend to collect the certificate on a convenient date. He has my permission to collect the certificate and can produce any necessary identification documents if required.

I would be grateful for your cooperation in this matter.

Thanking you in advance,

                                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                        Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments