Write a letter to your father asking permission to join the NCC

The National Cadet Wing, NCC, offers young students from high schools, colleges and universities to join its air wing voluntarily. It is a matter of great pride to be able to serve the nation by joining NCC. Since it is a critical decision in life, proper permission must be taken from parents. This is a simple letter to father seeking permission to join NCC. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

Address of ABC       

Write a letter to your father requesting him money to meet monthly expenditure 

Dear Father,

I hope everything is fine back home. I am also doing well here in hostel.

I am excited to inform you that our school is filling up the form for securing entry to the youth wing of NCC air wing. It’s my aim in life to volunteer for the NCC youth wing and I fulfill all the required eligibility criteria.

It is a great chance for me to empower myself in order to serve the country. Therefore, I request you to grant me permission to join the NCC youth wing voluntarily.

I am waiting for your positive reply.                    

                                                                                                Your Son,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your father stating how you hope to fare in the upcoming examination 

Post a Comment

0 Comments