Write a letter to manager asking for a laptop for official use

In a modern office, the use of a laptop for daily routine work has become a common matter. Any technical issues with a working laptop can affect the performance of a worker. One can request to the manger to sort out the issue. This is a sample letter to the manager asking for a laptop for official use. This is a sample letter to the manager for a laptop for official use. The sample letter may be modified according to need and situation.

 

To
The Manager
Office Name
Address of Office

Subject: Request for a new laptop

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a new laptop for my official use. My current laptop is old and has several technical issues that affect my daily work. It is slower, and the constant lagging hinders my productivity, leading to delays in project completion.

As a technical assistant, I have to use a laptop extensively for various tasks, such as preparing reports, sending emails, attending virtual meetings, and analyzing data. A high-quality laptop will enable me to perform my tasks efficiently and effectively.

I would be grateful if you could consider my request and provide me with a new laptop that meets my requirements. This will ensure that my work is not affected and I can deliver my best to the company.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address


Date:

Place:

Post a Comment

0 Comments