Write a letter to HR manager requesting a NOC to pursue higher studies

Learning is a continuous process and one must always look for the opportunity for higher education. However, in many cases it is seen that one goes for higher education while continuing a job to look after the financial requirements. Generally, it becomes important to get a  No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the office or company in order to apply for any course. This is a simple letter HR manager requesting a NOC to pursue higher studies. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

HR Manager,

Company Name

Subject: NOC for higher studies

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to pursue higher studies in the form of an MBA course. As an employee in your department, I believe that pursuing higher education will help me to develop new skills and knowledge that will be valuable to both myself and the company.

I assure you that I will continue to fulfill my responsibilities and meet the requirements of my job while pursuing my studies. I understand that it may require me to take some time off, and I am willing to make the necessary arrangements to ensure that my absence does not disrupt the functioning of the department.

Thank you for your understanding and support in this matter.

                                                                                           Yours faithfully, 

                                                                                            Your Name

                                                                                            Your Address

Date:

Place:


Post a Comment

0 Comments