Write an application to the Principal of your school, requesting him for free school uniform and textbooks

You are Sujal/Rita, a student of Class 9 Section B. Due to financial constrains, you decide to write a letter to the Principal of your school, requesting him to give you the school uniform and textbooks free. Write a letter to the principal giving proper reason.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for fee free uniform and textbook

 Write a letter to the principal informing him your inability to join school after holidays due to unexpected flood

Dear sir/madam

My name is Rohit and I am a student of X-B. I am a bright student of my class and my marks and awards are testimony to my achievement. With reference to the above subject, I am writing this letter submitting my sincere request.     

Due to the sudden demise of my father this year, my family has fallen into financial constraints as he was the sole bread earner. It has become very difficult for me to even buy books and uniform for the current academic session.

It would be very generous of you if you could provide a one-time concession of free textbooks and uniform for me. It would greatly support me in this difficult time.

I’ll be highly grateful if my request is kindly considered.

                                                                                                Yours truly,

 

                                                                                                Rita

                                                                                                Class 9 Section B

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write an application letter to the Principal for correction of marks in report card

Post a Comment

0 Comments