Write an application letter to the Principal for correction of marks in report card

There can be instance when students find wrong marks being printed in report card due to some technical error. A letter can be informed to the principal regarding the matter. This is a sample application letter to the Principal for correction of marks in report card. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Application for correction in marks

 Write a letter to the headmaster asking for postponement of examination due to covid-19 pandemic       

Dear Sir/Madam,

I (your name) am a student of class 8 of your School. I am writing this letter in order to make correction in my marks in report card.

On date1 when the report card was issued by our class teacher, I was taken aback to notice that 78 was printed against Mathematics in the marks section. I had secured 87 marks in the subject as indicated in my answer sheet for Mathematics.

There must have been an error in typing or printing. Hence, I request you to make the necessary changes in my report card. I am attaching a copy of my answer sheet for your perusal.

Thanking you,

                                                                                         Yours Obediently,

                                                                                          Your Name

                                                                                          Your Address

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the principal to change course from BBA to BCom giving valid reason 

Enclosure:

1.      Copy of Answersheet


Post a Comment

0 Comments