Write an application to school principal requesting leave for grandfather's treatment

You are Sanju/Suman, a student of Class 10 Section B. you are going out of station for your grandfather’s treatment. Write an application to the principal requesting leave for the same.

 

To                                                                                                         

The Principal

School Name

School Address

Subject: Request for leave

 Write a letter to the principal for arranging water cooler in your class

Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your kind information that my grandfather is going to undergo a medical surgery on the 15th of this month. I will have to accompany my parents to Vellore in this regard.

Therefore, I won’t be able to attend my classes from 12th to 16th January. I request you to kindly grant me for the above mentioned dates.

I shall be highly obliged for your kind consideration.

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                                 Sanju

                                                                                                Class 10 Section B

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to the principal requesting to repair a water tap near your classroom 

Post a Comment

0 Comments