Write a letter to your friend about a book that you recently read

You have recently read a book that was gifted to you by your uncle. You really liked the content of the book and the style of narration. You decide to right to friend recommending the book. Write a letter to your friend describing the book. Imagine yourself as Samar/Samriti of Mall Road, Chennai.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Write a letter to your favorite author appreciating his recent book 

Dear ABC,

I hope you are doing well. It has been a while since I have written to you. So, I decided to write to you today about a book that I have recently read.

The book I am referring to is a children adventure book by Enid Blyton, namely The famous five. The book was gifted to me by my uncle on my birthday. Actually, The famous five is a collection of books and I have just finished the first part, Five on a treasure island.

The book tells the journey of three siblings cousins namely Dick, Julian, Anne, their cousin Georgina and a pet dog, Timmy. This team of five explores the nearby Kirrin Island and discovers a map which may lead to a hidden treasure. The crux of the story revolves around how they continue on their quest and overcome any obstacles.

I really liked the way the author presented the characters and showed their bonding. The blend of mystery and adventure was really top notch. Since you are fan of Tintin, I think you should definitely like this one. I really can't wait to get hold of the other books of the series.

Don't forget to give your feedback. I will be waiting for your reply                       

                                                                                                Yours affectionately,

 

                                                                                                Samar

                                                                                                Mall Road, Chennai

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend about your most loved hobby 

Post a Comment

0 Comments