Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience of working in a mobile library

You are Pranav/ Parineeta, a resident of Sarojani Nagar, New Delhi. You got a chance to work with an NGO involved in mobile libraries.  It is responsible for making books accessible to children in rural area. You feel joy and contentment when the children are able to read books. Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience of working in a mobile library

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

Write a letter to your friend sharing your feeling on securing first position in online creative writing competition     

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in the pink of health. Recently, I volunteered to work for an NGO involved in mobile libraries. The NGO had tied up with our school for making books accessible to the deprived children.  I am writing this letter to tell you about my experience there.

A group of 6 students were selected from our school for the week long campaign. We had contacted with the local panchayat authorities for the event at Rajgarh village. We would reach at the site early in the morning and stay there till late evening. A number of enthusiastic children would come and participate wholeheartedly. They would sit, read and ask questions from the books with us.

My stay there for the week taught me that how lucky I am to get the opportunity to read and write. There are so many talented children out there without any access to quality education. Though on a very small scale, but I was happy that I got the opportunity to be involved in something good for the betterment of the society. I will try to make sure that I participate in more such events in the future.

I hope to hear from you soon on your view on the subject.                   

                                                                 Your friend,

                                                                 Pranav,

                                                                Sarojani Nagar, New Delhi                                                                                     

Date:

Place: 

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend describing a fire accident in a slum area near your colony  

Post a Comment

0 Comments