Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience of receiving your appointment letter in a recruitment ceremony

You had been appointed in a government job after clearing recruitment exam. You were invited to a recruitment ceremony for your appointment letter. Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience about the event. You are Ankur/Sushmita, living at 256-Block D, Mayur Apartments, Guwahati.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to your friend in Kolkata about your picnic in the newly opened valley Park in Delhi       

Dear ABC,

I hope you are doing well. It was special day in my life today and I thought of sharing my feelings with you on the occasion.

Today was the appointment letter distribution day of the various government departments of Assam. The function was conducted in the Veterinary College ground, Khanapara, Guwahati. A total of about 23000 youth of the state were distributed their appointment letters in 11 government departments. I was also one of the lucky one present there as I was selected as a teacher in education department.

It was very proud moment for me to be handed over by the honorable chief minister himself who was the chief guest of the function. I had burnt the mid night oil in practicing and preparing for the recruitment exam. Hence, I was ecstatic on receiving my appointment letter. I must congratulation the government for conducting a very fair and transparent recruitment process.

This is a memorable day of my life and I will never forget it. I hope to hear from you soon.                  

                                                                 Your friend,

       

                                                                 Sushmita

                                                                 256-Block D, Mayur Apartments

                                                                 Guwahati              

                                                  

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write a letter to your friend sharing your experience of working in a mobile library


Post a Comment

0 Comments