Write a job offer acceptance letter for the post of Assistant Manager

  You had applied for the post of assistant manager in a reputed company and were selected for the position recently. Write a letter to the company accepting the job offer. You are Karuna, M114, Mall Road, Pune.

 

To

The Manager

Company Name

Company Address

 Write an application letter with resume to JKL publishers for the post of receptionist advertised in a national newspaper

Subject: Job acceptance letter

Sir/Madam,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for offering me the post of Assistant Manager in your reputed company. I would be very much happy to accept the offer and would want to join my duty from Date1.

I accept the terms and conditions of the job offer including the salary and health insurance benefits. Kindly inform me about any other formalities needed from my side before joining.

I once again thank you for giving me the excellent opportunity. I am really excited to be a part of your team and assure you my 100% effort and dedication.

Looking forward to a great journey together,            

                                                                                            Yours faithfully,

                                                                                            Karuna

                                                                                            M114, Mall Road, Pune

Date:
Place:
 

You may like:

 Write an application letter to the employer for the post of financial consultant

Post a Comment

0 Comments