Write an application to the Headmistress of your school to grant you one day’s sick leave

  You are Rohit/Rehana, a student of Class 6 Section B. You cannot attend the class today due to ill health. Write an application to the Headmistress of your school to grant you one day’s sick leave.


To                                                                                                         

The Headmistress

School Name

School Address

 write a letter to your friend inviting her to your house warming party

Subject: Permission for sick leave

Madam,

I would like to bring to your kind information that my I am not keeping good health today as I am down with viral fever. Due to the body pain and headache, I cannot come to school.

Hence, I request you to kindly grant me one day sick leave.

I shall be highly grateful for a kind response from you.

Thanking you,

 

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                                  Rohit

                                                                                                Class 6 Section B

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write an application to the School Principal for organizing an interschool football tournament  

Post a Comment

0 Comments