Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for two days’ leave due to urgent piece of work

 You are Rohit/Rehana, a student of Class 6 Section B. You have an urgent piece of work at home. Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for two days’ leave for the urgent piece of work.


To                                                                                                         

The Headmaster

School Name

School Address 

Subject: request for urgent work at home

Write an application to the Headmaster for four days’ leave for the marriage of your elder brother

Madam,

With due respect, I beg to state that I cannot attend my classes for two days due to an urgent piece of work at home. I will be visiting my grandparent’s village along with my parents as my grandfather is seriously ill.

Therefore, I request you to kindly grant me two day’s leave.

I shall be highly thankful for your kind response.

Thanking you,

                                                                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                                                                 Rohit

                                                                                                 Class 6 Section B

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write an application letter to the Principal for correction of marks in report card  

Post a Comment

0 Comments