Write a letter to a mobile phone dealer asking him to rectify a defective product or replace the set

You are Navneet of 65, P.H. Road, Mangalore. Recently you bought a mobile phone from ‘The Phone Point’, 83, Mount Road, Mangalore. The phone instrument developed a problem within a month of purchase. Write a letter to the dealer giving details of the nature of the problem and asking him/her to rectify the defect or replace the set.

To

The Dealer

The Phone Point

83, Mount Road

Mangalore

 

Subject: Repair or replacement of mobile phone

Sir/Madam,

I am Navneet, a resident of PH Road, Mangalore. I write this letter in connection with my purchase of a Redmi mobile phone from your store on the 5th of April. Please refer to the cash memo which is attached herewith.

I am having some technical difficulties with my phone model just a week after my purchase. The display of the phone is not working properly. Moreover, there is also a problem with the charging of the equipment. As the product is under a cover of one year guarantee period, I would request you to either rectify the defect or replace the set.

I hope for a quick solution on your part. Feel free to contact me on [Mobile number].

                                                                               

                                                                                    Yours Truly,

                                                                                    Navneet

                                                                                    65, P.H. Road

                                                                                    Mangalore

Date:

Place:

You may like:

Post a Comment

0 Comments