Write a letter of enquiry to the director of culture and art centre regarding details for the course of Indian dance

You wish to join hobby classes during summer break at culture and art centre, Ambattur Road Chennai. You want to learn Indian dance. Write a letter of enquiry to the director asking about details like charges and timings and describing your taste, experience etc. You are Sahil/Sahira resident of 12 Fort Road, Chennai.

 

To

The Director

Culture and Art Centre

Ambattur Road

Chennai

Subject: Request for details on course of Indian Dance

Write a letter to the Director, Transport Authority, Chennai requesting him to restart bus facility describing your problems       

Sir,

My name is Sahira and I a student of class 9 of PQR School. Our summer vacations are going to start from date1 and I am interested in joining the Indian dance course offered by your institution as hobby classes during the vacation.

I have an experience of 2 years in learning Bharatnatyam. I am a big fan of Indian classical dance and I would love to learn more about it. Therefore, I request you to provide me details of your dance course including charges and timing. It would be wonderful if I can get a prospectus.

                                                                                       Sincerely,

                                                                                       Sahira

                                                                                        12, Fort Road, Chennai

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

 Write an application to the Headmaster of your school for two days’ leave due to urgent piece of work





Post a Comment

0 Comments