Write a letter to your friend informing him that you forgot your watch at his place

It is a wonderful experience to spend quality time at a friend’s place after a long time. However, one may forget to take back their important items like hand watch while returning home. A letter can be written to inform about the issue. This is a simple letter to your friend informing him that you forgot your watch at his place. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC

 Write a letter to a friend who has got a scholarship to study abroad but is unwilling to go       

Dear ABC,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am doing well here. I am writing this letter in connection with my stay in your place last week.

First of all, let me thank you for arranging such a wonderful get together for our school friends. I thoroughly enjoyed myself after a long time. Unfortunately, I forgot my favorite watch at your place.

It was a Titan wrist watch having golden color. Yes, the one which my father had given me as a birthday gift. I vividly remember having kept it in the 2nd row of your wall shelf on date1 before the sleepover. I must have forgotten to take it the next morning.

I don't think it will be possible for me to visit you soon. Therefore, I request you to take care of the watch for me and kindly courier it back to me, if possible. I will take care of the expenses.                                                                          

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address

 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:


Post a Comment

0 Comments