Write a letter to your friend advising him to practice meditation to feel better

Every now and then, it can happen that one loses focus in life and feels low. A good advice from a friend at such times can do wonders to cheer up a person. This is a simple letter to your friend advising him to practice meditation to feel better. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

ABC

C/0 XYZ

Address of ABC     

Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the higher secondary examination  

Dear ABC,

I hope you are keeping a good health. Your letter is always a source of joy and I look forward to it with a sense of excitement. There is hardly any dull moment as a reader when reading your letters. However, I was worried to receive your letter last week in which you mentioned that you are not in the best of spirits.

Sometimes, we become so much engaged with our daily routine that we lose connect with our inner self. When we go about doing course day in and day out in robotic manner without any purpose, it is a big drain on our mental health and energy. This can ultimately lead to feeling unhappy and worthless.

Whenever I feel something like this, I try to take out at least 15 minutes to half an hour of time from my busy schedule for silent meditation. I try to focus purely on my breath, going in and out. It helps me to connect with my real self, beneath all the worries and insecurities and guides me in the right direction.

Therefore, I would recommend you to do some medication regularly to rediscover your real self. It should also reduce your anxiety levels, improve your overall health and leave you feeling positive.

Hope to see you soon.                                                                      

                                                                                                Yours Truly,

 

                                                                                                Your Name

                                                                                                Your Address 

Date:

Place:

You may also like:

Write a letter to your friend advising him to relax and be stress free during exam  

Post a Comment

0 Comments