Write a letter to the SBI bank manager informing him about some fraudulent transactions being done from your account

A fraudulent transaction from your bank account is a serious matter of concern. In such scenario, the matter can be reported to the branch manager reporting about the incident. This is a sample letter to the SBI bank manager informing him about some fraudulent transactions being done from your account. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

To

The Bank Manager

Bank Name

Bank Address

Subject: Fraudulent transaction

Write a letter to the SBI bank manager regarding delay in investigation on fraud transactions being done from your account  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), hold a savings account bearing number (Account number) in your branch for the last five years. This is to inform you about a recent fraudulent transaction being done from my account.

Yesterday, I was shocked to receive an SMS alert from SBI that a transaction worth 20,000 had been done from my account. The transaction was done through a cheque bearing number (Cheque No.) which I had not signed. A screenshot of the SMS has been attached for your reference.

I would like to specify that I have never shared my personal details on social media nor transferred fund to anybody without verifying their credentials. It is a very serious matter and I am worried about such transactions in future too.

Hence, I request you to investigate the matter urgently to find the cause of the problem. I hope to get back my hard earned money as soon as possible. I am available at (contact number) to cooperate on any information regarding this incident.         

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

                                                                                            Yours truly,

 

                                                                                            Your name

                                                                                            Your address

   

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1. ID proof copy

You may also like:

 Write a letter to SBI for discontinuing SIP for mutual fund



Post a Comment

0 Comments