Write a letter to the SBI bank manager regarding delay in investigation on fraud transactions being done from your account

A fraud transaction being done from your bank account is itself a cause of serious worry. In addition if there is delay in investigation after reporting about the fraudulent transaction, it only adds to the irritation. In such scenario, the matter can be reported to the branch manager regarding the fraudulent transaction. This is a sample letter to the Bank Manager informing about a fraudulent call. The letter can be modified according to need and preference.

 

To

The Bank Manager

SBI Branch Name

SBI Branch Address

Subject: Delay in investigation of fraudulent transaction 

Write a letter to the SBI bank manager for an Automated deposit cum withdrawal machine in your branch  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Your Name), hold a savings account bearing number (Account number) in your branch for the last five years. This is to report to you about delay in investigation of a recent fraudulent transaction being done from my account. 

On date1, I reported to the bank about a fraud transaction of 20000 being done from my bank account without my knowledge. I alerted the bank as soon as I received a SMS about the transaction, including a copy of the screenshot of the SMS.

It has been two weeks now but I have not received any report or update regarding the investigation on the fraud transaction. I hope to get back my hard earned money as soon as possible. Therefore, I request you to look into the matter and inform me about the same.       

This is for your kind information and necessary action.

 

                                                                                            Yours truly,

                                                                                             Your name

                                                                                             Your address

                                                                                  

Date:

Place:

Enclosure:

1.      ID proof copy

2.      Copy of letter informing about the incident

You may also like:

Write a letter to the bank manager to replace your magstripe debit card with emv chip card  

Post a Comment

0 Comments